Week 2 Distance Learning - MATH introduction

Sunday, April 12, 2020
We did it! Week one of distance learning is in the books! What will week 2 look like? Very much like week 1, except math curriculum is introduced this week. Have no fear, because accessing it will be simple! If you watched my "how to" video on navigating through distance learning, I went over how to access the math. To access it on my Tovashal website, click on "links" (it will have an arrow next to it) then you will see "Go Math Curriculum Site". This is what you want. Click that, and everything is right there. Students will click on "Math on the Spot" for the days lesson, then print the days lesson pages. You do not need to submit this to me. For writing, this week they have 3 days worth of topics that I have given them and 2 days of free writes. Again, this will not be submitted or graded. Students need to make sure that they are doing all of the MUST Dos with the red asterisks next to them. Everything else listed on the lesson plans or other links are optional suggestions. iRead and Wonders are tracked online by me. I can also track iReady online if students do that as a may do. Thank you for reading all of my messages. I want to keep you all updated as I learn new things. My office hours are 9 am-12 pm Monday-Friday. I can typically get back to you pretty quickly even outside of those hours M-F, but I do have several virtual professional developments, staff and grade level meetings, and trainings to attend throughout the day as well. Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a terrific week!